Data Privacy and Security is Really Important...
but also pretty dull.
Here's what we do and why we do it.
This policy was most recently updated on 28th Jun 2020.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Zenue collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Zenue with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you
register your details and also when you check in to a venue.
We may also process your data to generate anonymised statistics regarding the use of our app at venues.
How will we use your data?
Zenue collects your data so that we can:
- Process your details and manage your account.
- Provide your details directly to the NHS Test and Trace (acting on instructions of the Department of Health and Social Care) for the purpose of COVID-19 Contact Tracing.
- If you agree, email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- If you agree, Zenue will share your data with our venue partners so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Zenue securely stores your data using encrypted data stores hosted by an industry standard cloud provider.
Zenue will keep your personal information for 6 months after you register, or 6 months after you use the Zenue app - whichever is the latter. Once this time period has expired, we will securely delete your personally identifiable data (name, email, phone number, address etc.) from our database.
Zenue would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Zenue from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Zenue would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
- The right to access – You have the right to request Zenue provide copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request Zenue erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Zenue restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Zenue’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Zenue transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Zenue has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Contact Details: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Phone: 0303 123 1113